Musings and laughter at the Richmond web / media agency copeland casati media C3.
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- June 2010
- August 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010
- December 2010
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- June 2011
- July 2011
- September 2011
- January 2012
- September 2012
- February 2013
- April 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- January 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
C3 Richmond Breaks It Down: Technology was A-Buzz With Buzz This Week.Technology was A-Buzz With Buzz This Week.
- Read about the Buzz controversy:
- Why Google Buzz Isn't Buzzworthy: (GREAT article) http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/article.php/3864381/Why-Google-Buzz-Isnt-Buzzworthy.htm
- Excuse the language, but this blog exemplifies what Google did not consider: An abused ex-wife's legitimate case and reaction on why this is so wrong.
- Shortly after: "Google tweaks Buzz social hub after privacy woes" http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_16036/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=5Dpkfd68
- Is Google Microsoft? http://m.guardian.co.uk/?id=102202&story=http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/feb/14/google-gmail-buzz-john-naughton
- And, just in case: How to Do Everything in Google Buzz (Including Turn It Off) http://j.mp/cxNjiA
- I was interested in the Winter Olympics as a case study regarding its use of new media:
- Forrester Research, a technology and market research company, sparked debate with its new employee blog policy.
- Foursquare user? Embracing the "Hey Look At Me" on Buzz? Well, here's a good point to consider for all you public braggarts: http://pleaserobme.com/why
- FACEBOOK FAN PAGES: Has one of your employees set up your facebook Fan Page? (**This is also to note for advertising / web agencies where clients ask for you to create their fan page:) http://tinyurl.com/yd7r3c6
- Remember last week's Norwegian scuba divers chasing the Google Street Maps car?
Well, check out what Germany did.
- Let's end with what children can do to better the world: Amount a fourth-grade Denver class has raised since last Mar to buy and free Sudanese slaves: $35,000 http://harpers.org/x/1999/2/6
I'm Copeland Casati, of Copeland Casati Media,
the original C3 in Richmond creative arts and media since 1999.
You can reach me at email@example.com, or on twitter, @copelandcasati.
Facebook Twitter Google Profile Posterous