Musings and laughter at the Richmond web / media agency copeland casati media C3.
- January 2009
- February 2009
- March 2009
- April 2009
- June 2009
- July 2009
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- June 2010
- August 2010
- September 2010
- October 2010
- November 2010
- December 2010
- January 2011
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- June 2011
- July 2011
- September 2011
- January 2012
- September 2012
- February 2013
- April 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- January 2014
- March 2014
- April 2014
Web And Media In Richmond, Virginia News
I know you know we're busy, but I just realized this blog has not been updated since April!
On our Facebook Page we have been posting technology and advertising articles as we find 'em... but, as usual, we are too busy working on clients to make that page "purty" (see link below on how to do so). Won't you consider "liking" us on Facebook, if you want to access the latest news and issues we discover that might apply to your business without a lengthy essay?
: ) http://www.facebook.com/#!/richmondmedia
In the meantime, here are some articles and notes I found intriguing or helpful recently:
- AT & T has acknowledged that 114,000 users of 3G iPads in the US may have had email address stolen via web breach. More coming...
- Wake up! Google Caffeine is live: http://searchengineland.com/googles-new-indexing-infrastructure-caffeine-now-live-43891
- New SEO practices for a Google Caffeine world: http://www.searchengineguide.com/dave-cosper/new-seo-practices-for-a-google-caffeine.php
- Here's a great roundup / overview of how local search has developed in the past year, and where it is going: http://www.davidmihm.com/local-search-ranking-factors.shtml
- 25 Brutal Truths About SEO, Google & Main Stream Media http://cot.ag/96yI7B
- The Search Marketers Guide To Facebook Ads http://searchengineland.com/the-search-marketers-guide-to-facebook-ads-43449
- Why The Mobile Advertising Wars Have Just Begun http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-mobile-advertising-wars-have-just-begun-2010-6#ixzz0qGZ4ZSdE
- How to Customize Your Facebook Page Using Static FBML http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-customize-your-facebook-page-using-static-fbml/
The American Civil War Center has been busy with its sesquicentennial - 150 years since our nation reunited. See what great events, exhibits and educational programs they offer.
Client James River Air, a Virginia leader in HVAC systems for decades, benefits their clients and environment by offering a wide array of green building systems technology including solar, rainwater, and support furthering green technology, locally. Check out their solar system and Idea House, here!
(...If you check back next week, you can peruse their new web site!)
Kathy Corbet Interiors has spent the spring traveling the world and reporting back design trends she encounters. If you love interior design like we do, you might enjoy her interior design blog!
Our nonprofit clients in museums, healthcare and child services have been really seeing impact on their outreach by utilizing social media - gaining exposure and a wider breadth of exposure affects their site traffic which affects their rankings, allowing them to be found easier by the people who need them the most.
We have been honored to have gotten quite a bit of national and regional press for our affordable prefab green house kits (Green Modern Kits, Green Cottage Kits, and Green Cabin Kits), on Jetson Green, Charlottesville's Abode, Tree Hugger, and The Virginia Center For Architecture's Inform; our casa ti green building architect David Day was covered this month in the Wall Street Journal, and our company is a finalist next week in The Virginia Museum of Fine Art's Muse Awards. And yes, I was kinda excited when my beloved Tree Hugger mentioned me in the same breath as Oprah...
Thanks for listening… apologies for the lack of updates here lately!
I'm Copeland Casati, of Copeland Casati Media,
the original C3 in Richmond creative arts and media since 1999.
You can reach me at email@example.com, or on twitter, @copelandcasati.